середу, 15 грудня 2010 р.

First

And here I am, starting new blog again.

What I mostly expect to be here are music posts, my thoughts and impressions, reviews (kind of), my cd rips and stuff I want to share (warning, delete files in 24 blah-blah). Maybe there'll be more to it, maybe this will turn to something else in time.

Few more things. English isn't my native language, and it's been a while since I had any real practice, so it could be that my manner of writing strikes you somewhat odd. But boy, I enjoy it, I mean, thinking and writing in English again!

Hey, and if you find the title offensive in any way, would you please just leave. See, you don't like the word Satan, I don't like it when people take every nonsense serious, let's not piss off each other any more than that.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар